Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I write! I hope some one out there can relate...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Visit

Today, I'm giving you two posts. I forgot a few weeks ago to write about my visit to the cemetary.

On the 2 year anniversary of Brett's death, I went to the cemetary. I never got to say goodbye to him. First, we were fighting. Then later at the funeral, I just couldn't. I felt like now it was finally time. I had to try. I thought that I would sit there for hours, crying and telling him everything I needed to say.

Turns out, I had already said everything I needed to say to him.  I sat there a minute and cried. I told him I was sorry and that I loved him, but that it was time for me to try to move on.

I left him a bouquet of flowers. He probably would have made fun of me for that.

I can't finish this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment